LANSW Board of Management has approved the conduct of a Jetstar Star Jump competition, with two major prizes of a family holiday for 4, to the Gold Coast.
The LANSW Jetstar Star Jump Competition starts on 22 December 2014 and closes on 27 February 2014. To enter, members and/or centres need to:
- Upload to a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), a photograph of a registered LANSW member (or members), doing a Jetstar Star Jump, and
- Use the hashtag #LANSWJetstarStarJump (so we can locate the entry), and
- Tag LANSW and Jetstar (where possible)
- Facebook – Little Athletics NSW and Jetstar Australia
- Twitter – @LittleAsNSW and @JetstarAirways
- Instagram – @littleasnsw and @jetstaraustralia
There are two prizes on offer – one for the best individual member entry and one for the best centre entry. Both will receive a family holiday package to the Gold Coast, including: return Jetstar flights for 4 from Sydney to Coolangatta; 5 nights’ accommodation on the Gold Coast and $500 spending money. Whilst the individual winner must utilise the travel package for themselves and their family, the winning Little Athletics centre must utilise the prize for a ‘raffle’ to generate funds for the centre.
Entry is only open to registered members of LANSW and their families, and Little Athletics centres affiliated with LANSW. A copy of the full terms and conditions must be read before entering.
LANSW are looking forward to seeing some original and creative images of Jetstar Star Jumps!