On Saturday 17th November we will be turning AH Whaling Reserve pink when we host a Pinkletics fundraiser for the McGrath Foundation to assist them to place Breast Care Nurses into the community.
In order to support this fundraiser we have a number of activities planned:
- We are asking athletes to make a gold coin donation to compete on the day
- Come dressed in pink or a touch of pink, the pinkest age group will be rewarded
- Guess how many jelly beans in the jar for 50 cents, closest guess wins the jar filled with pink & white jelly beans
- We have a limited number of McGrath Foundation pink shoelaces for sale for $ 2.00 a pair
- We have a limited number of pink face paint for sale for $2.00 a tube
The shoelaces and face paint will be available for sale this week and the guessing competition will also start this week.
If you have family or friends that would like to support this great cause please send them the link our Pinkletics page.